miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

Back to the blog!!

Hello everybody!!

Firt of all sorry that I stoped wrintting and letting you know about my twins. I will try to start writing more often.
I attached some pictures of Samantha and Sebastian but those are not new at all. But I will put tomorrow another ones so you can see the old ones unitl today’s pictures… I hope you like them…
Here is the list with some news about the chocotwins:
Ø Samantha and Sebastian have the first 2 teeth (on the bottom)
Ø Samantha is growing another tooth
Ø Sebastian can crawl very fast and Samantha can’t even turn the other way =/
Ø Both of them say words like “tatatata” “mamamama” “papapapa”
Ø Sebastian says no with the head when he doesn’t want some. Samantha just closed the eyes and move the head down.

I am going to stop here. I am going to continue working and I hope you all like the “catch up” about the twins! *=D
Sebastian waiting for Santa in Christmas! / Sebastian esperando a Santa en Navidad
Samantha jus chilling and resting after a long day!/Samantha descansando despues de un dia largoo!


November 28th. turning 6 months old! /Cumpliendo 6 meses!
Saludos!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario